8 years ago
September 24, 2011
When The Craving Just Won't Go Away...
It may or may not be almost 11:30 at night and I've got some taters on the stove cooking away to become mashed potatoes. I wasn't even close to tired when our normal bedtime rolled around (even though it is the weekend, keeping schedules are a big thing in this house but Friday is a freebie though). And as Justin put it I'm like a "recovering crack addict but with satisfying food." I had a craving for something tasty at like 9 p.m. and decided I would just go to bed in a little bit and be fine. UH...Not what happened. I was soo hungry that Justin said he would stay up with me and make some mashed potatoes to fill the craving. How sweet is he? Anyways...that's what we are doing this fine late Saturday night! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment