Monday{Aug 29} We wanted to celebrate our anniversary by doing something but didn't want to spend tons of cash either. We went out to eat at a restaurant called BJ's; neither of us had been there before so it was kind of fun deciding what to have for dinner. We ended up getting a bowl of soup, a deep dish veggie pizza and a dessert with this promotion they had going on. It was so delicious and there was SO much left over!
| Somehow I managed to close my eyes right as he took the picture |
Wednesday {Aug 31} We put the room back together and cleaned up the mess in the living room that had been created during the process. In the afternoon, Alyssa somehow convinced me to go with her and get our haircut, and to make a big change. Well...I'll let the pictures tell you.
| Before |
| After (at least 6 inches taken off) |
Thursday {Sept. 1} I can't remember what we did. I know I did a lot of laundry to get ready to go back to Rexburg.
Friday {Sept. 2} Dad had a "day at the office" in the morning and got some paper work done. Once he was finished we all piled in the car and went to Petaluma to the cutest & awesome-est cheese factory. It this quaint little place in the rolling hills that sells all sorts of cheeses. Dad likes to go because its the stuff he lived on when he was in France. Its kind of an acquired taste, but we all love it! We were able to eat all our goods out on the lawn by the pond next to the Factory.
| Our spread |


No comments:
Post a Comment