March 15, 2013

Pregnancy Update: 36 Weeks


How far along? 36 Weeks ( As of: 3/16/13)

Total weight gain: 22 lbs

Maternity Clothes? I should go get some cute tops, but I'm holding out for the last month so I can buy even more clothes postpartum. Silly? Yes, but I'm so excited to buy new "thin" clothes for summer. 

Stretch marks? I've noticed one or two on the sides of my thighs, but not on my belly yet. Still using lotion like crazy. 

Sleep: I haven't been getting the best night's sleep lately due to not being able to get comfortable or baby moving 

Miss Anything? I miss being able to comfortably sit in cars and at church. I miss my clothes I can't fit into too. 

Movement: She moves a lot in the mid-afternoons and especially in the evenings

Food cravings: I crave fruity things like smoothies, frozen yogurt, and your regular fruit. Also, chocolaty things too like mini Reese's cups (I've been good at not buying Easter candy this far)

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not anything I can think of. 

Gender: GIRL

Belly Button in or out? It's still in, but its stretched

Wedding rings on or off? On! But there are days when my fingers swell a little so it comes off. 

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, and a little moody when I don't get what I want...but lucky for me that doesn't happen often since Justin is too good to me.  

Looking forward to: Being my normal size again. Being able to put my shoes and socks on easily and quickly. Having her out of me and holding her. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment