August 06, 2011

Raspberry Jamin' Adventure

Last night my Mother in Law Cheryl invited us to come over and pick some raspberries from her garden to use however we wanted. But I knew that 95% of them were going to be used in making freezer jam for Justin. That boy loves the stuff... seriously. So I went to the store this morning and got some jam pectin and some extra sugar in case I ran out of what I had at home. I got home and was a little nervous when I started, but it was so easy anyone I know could do it easily. I had a lot of fun Jamin' it up and preparing our winter stash of raspberries. I did have a handful or two left over of the berries, but they will be delicious in our morning shakes! I'm also thinking now it would be fun to make a variety of jam now, but I will wait until I get an amazing deal on fruit!


That huge zucchini on the counter is my next adventure!

 

1 comment: