July 03, 2011

Transformers: Dark Side of the Moon

Okay, don't worry I'm not going to give anything away for those who have not seen it yet.

So Justin and I bought two pairs of those Fandango 2 tickets for $9, and decided that we would each pick a movie we wanted to see and the other had to go along with it. So that being said, Justin picked Transfromers: Dark side of the Moon. We went and saw an early showing yesterday down in Idaho Falls. We thought it was going to be packed because it came out on Wednesday, so we showed up super early. Turned out we didn't need to be there an hour early (20 minutes would have been fine). But it was good to just sit and talk and catch up on things and pick whatever seat we wanted in the whole theater.



I wasn't too impressed by the second Transformers and had my doubts about this one, but decided to give it a chance because Justin was so excited about it. And I was surprised that I really liked this movie! There was never really a dull or irrelevant moment in my opinion. Ever since we have seen it I can not stop thinking about it! We might have to even go see it again just to really absorb what goes on and catch everything we missed the first time. But I think we will wait until it gets to the cheap seats here in Rexburg.

No comments:

Post a Comment