So this weekend is supposed to be our last relaxing weekend before finals, apartment checkouts, a wedding, parents visiting, and completing HUGE projects for school. But I can all ready tell you its going to be anything BUT relaxing. Justin has all ready gotten up and gone up to campus to {hopefully} finish the biggest project of the semester he's had to work on. And I have given myself a lengthy To Do List to work on today so that on Monday I can be productive working on Apartment/Manager stuff. Here's a glimpse of what my day will consist of:
-Get quarters from somewhere
-Start the laundry
-Wash the car
-Do the dishes
-Clean the microwave
-Dust (living room, bedroom)
-Vacuum (living room, kitchen, bedroom)
-Clean the bathroom
-Make sure we have all the groceries we need for the next few days
-Grocery Shop (maybe...)
-Tidy bedroom
-Go through and take care of all the little piles of stuff around the house
-Finish preparing Sunday School Lesson
-Volunteer Assignment @ 8:30
And who knows what else we can fit into the day???
8 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment