July 26, 2013

15 Weeks Old

Today was a sad day for me. I decided to start packing some of Elena's clothes to get it out of the way for when we go to California next week. I started with the things that didn't fit as well anymore. By the time I got done I realized that it was ALL of her newborn clothes. It feels like it was just yesterday we were bringing her home and they were too big for her. Time certainly does fly with this little one around! I can't believe how fast she is growing! She loves to stand so to free up my hands we bought her a little jumper. She didn't like it the first few times, but she has warmed up to it and likes to watch me do the house chores while she chews on her fingers.


No comments:

Post a Comment