January 19, 2013

Pregnancy Update: 28 Weeks



How far along? 28 Weeks

Total weight gain: 7 lbs

Maternity Clothes? I haven't had to get many yet, I still have enough clothes that fit my baby bump

Stretch marks? haven't noticed any yet

Sleep: I've been sleeping pretty well most nights as long as I can get into a position baby thinks is comfortable too.

Miss Anything? I miss being able to just throw on whatever clothes I want and being comfortable.

Movement: She kicks a lot in the evenings when I feel really large.

Food cravings: I crave candy and sweet things with chocolate in them.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really

Gender: GIRL

Belly Button in or out? Still in, but is becoming more stretched and flat

Wedding rings on or off? On!

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, and excited.

Looking forward to: meeting her and having her in my arms in 3 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment