So I have been wanting to do some new crafts lately but didn't know what to do that wouldn't cost a lot of money. So I found this banner for sale at our favorite bakery one day and was thinking to buy it until I saw the price tag. For a paper banner I thought they were charging way too much! So I decided I would make my own. It didn't take me very long and I really like how it turned out. And I like my version better, and I paid a fraction of the cost they were asking!
 |
| My version of the "Be Mine" banner |
I saw this craft on display at Porter's when we were in Rexburg at the beginning of the month visiting Justin's family. I bought the blocks and the vinyl because they were on sale. I actually bought them thinking I would use it as a gift, but I like the end product so much I might end up keeping it for myself! It only took me an evening to do from start to finish too.
 |
| My version of the "Family" blocks |
I also have a few other crafty projects in the works but they aren't finished quite yet. They are all for baby girl and I have 3 months to get them done. Here are a few sneak peek photos the finished products will be shown later once they are complete!
 |
| Fabric for a blanket for Baby Girl |
 |
| This glider is getting new cushions |
No comments:
Post a Comment