May 05, 2011

New toys

This is my new fabulous toy. And I was able to get it because of...

Justin's new toy. So I would have something to do/work on while he spruces up the bike.


I am really excited once he gets it up and running well for all the trips and summer drives we can take on this baby. Did I mention this is also going to save us mucho bucks on our gas bill this summer?!

I have so many projects I've been wanting to do lately and they have been piling up because I didn't have any way of sewing them together since the machine Grandma gave me was pretty much possessed. Well I don't have to wait any more!! And I'm soo excited for the next project I have planned. My goal is to finish it by my birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment