So this week it was driving me crazy that all my sewing stuff was out and in the middle of everything. So every night I sat down for like and hour or so and just sewed. And as of Saturday night at 11:30pm, I was FINISHED! Finished with my first big project with next to no help from Mom. I only had to call her twice for some "how should I do this?" or "how am I supposed to do this" questions. I'm so proud of myself for sticking to this and actually finishing it. So much so I went out and bought
another dress pattern! (on sale of course.) Here is an "okay" picture of the final product on me, because on the hanger doesn't do it justice.
FYI: my legs are NOT that white. It was just REALLY sunny today and it was AWESOME!!!
My Favorite moment of today: Standing in front of Sunday School Class getting ready to start and a girl asked me "Your dress is really cute, where did you get it from?"
Me: Oh thanks, I made it.
ALL of the Girls in class: You MADE it!?!?! That is so cool, you did a great job!
Me: Thanks. It was my first time at sewing a dress.
Girls: NO WAY. I can't believe it!
No comments:
Post a Comment