January 23, 2011

So this one time...

so this one time...my girl who cuts my hair was out of town until april. So I decided to go in and see someone else because I desperately needed a hair cut. The "new girl" totally butchered my hair. I can no longer wear my hair straight until april because it shows off all the awfulness. Good thing I didn't decided to chop off my hair this time or else I would have been royally screwed. Brindy, please, PLEASE come back!!!

so this one time...I was trying to be crafty and make these darling valentine bouquets for my apartment. (which turned out darling as predicted!) And as I got started somehow I broke my dish. Aaaaand got glass embeded into both thumbs. And had to pull it out on my own cuz Justin was cruisin' on the slopes. But do'nt worry I managed. The glass got cleaned up and pulled out of my skin with minimal amount of blood.

so this other time...I went to a movie with lyssa and dee. I was kinda sad I went with out Justin, but as it got going I was changed my mind. It was a very girly movie. After the show was done lyssa said "ya...its good you didn't bring justin". And I completely agree with her. No boy should ever see that show.

So you ask yourself, "So what?" Well I'll tell you. All these things happened to me in one day. On Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment