December 10, 2010

My Favorite Wedding Photos

So this might take a few posts because there are a TON of photos to choose from and I want to share all my favorites with you guys! So this set is primarily us coming out of the temple and all the group shots we did with family and friends. I'm thinking the next set will be the ones Justin and I took while everyone else went home and ate lunch. So enjoy and keep checking back as I post more.

 I couldn't have asked for a better day to tie the knot on
& with the best boy I know!


 I told Justin we had to do something exciting when we came out...
so he dipped me. :)



 Everyone (mostly) who came to the temple
 My Family


 Justin's Family



I like this one alot. I didn't realize Justin was so short next to these boys. I Like his little half smile.


The Bridal Party




My great friend Kattera!
She did my make-up and made me look amazing!


 My family that came for the event!


 My shoes were purple!

1 comment: