So I didn't post the week of Thanksgiving or the week after. So I'm going to give you a quick-ish recap of all the fun we had. The week of thanksgiving started off kind of boring. Justin had some homework and a test to take on monday and tuesday. So I just hung out, read a book or two, watched tv or a movie. Oh and it was terrible weather those two days. Lots of snow and freezing cold winds. I remembered why I hated Idaho that week. Wednesday we went and saw Life as We Know It at the cheap seats. In my opinion it was kinda sad and wasn't what I was expecting. That night we went to my aunt's house to visit them and play games. I was on fire and won every game we played. And since then I haven't won a thing! Thursday was turkey day, I made a pie and we went and hung out at Justin's parents house with his brother & his family visting from Utah. And somehow we got it into our heads that we needed to go to Walmart at midnight to kick off the christmas shopping. We did. It was crazy. Probably won't do it again because we got everything we wanted and didn't have to stand in a huge line during regular hours the next day. We played and played with our cute nephew and nieces until they went home to Utah. (I borrowed this from their mom cuz we didn't have any pictures of them.)
 |
|
Then last week Justin had a hard time going back to school after having such a great week off and resting up. Hopefully it was enough resting to push through finals and then we can leave this icebox for California. I was busy with apartment stuff. Collecting rent. Putting out problems. Gearing up for White Glove. Clean Checks. you know the regular stuff. So we got through the homeowrk and the week okay and then left early Saturday morning for Utah. We just couldn't be away from the cute kiddies. Actually we went down for Savannah's baby blessing. We got there ate some In-N-Out and went shopping for a few hours. Then later went to see some amazing lights called the Festival of Lights in Spanish Fork. It was pretty amazing. Sunday was little Savannah's special day and she was such a good baby. We had some yummy food for lunch and then headed out for home soon after. It was kind of a whirl wind weekend but it was fun.
 |
| Ellie & Baby Savannah (Seth was sleeping) |
No comments:
Post a Comment