1. The weather is so amazing! I love the change of the leaves and the warm days mixed in with a few cold ones prefect for snuggling.
2. Fall is full of eating. In October there is Halloween with yummy candy, November there is Thanksgiving with TONS of food, and December is Christmas with food all month long to celebrate.
3. I love the permanent smell of the air in the Fall. It changes month to month but it smells fantastic.
4. Lots of time for snuggling
5. And lastly, all the arts and crafts to be done is endless! I love it!!
So to celebrate fall we have been busy doing fallish things.
Like eating soup from a pumpkin shaped bread bowl
Went on a drive in the mountains to see how the leaves changed color
And found this "diving" board...(Justin made it all the way out, I was afraid of ripping my pants on the knots)
And October wouldn't be complete without some of this:
I never do the gutting..its slimmy & gross...so Justin does it
... instead I do the stenciling
And our final product!
Oh, and how could I forget!?!? Another great thing about the Fall is the wonderful, wonderful shopping to be done. Not only the christmas shopping but the autumn shopping and the crazy day after thanksgiving shopping! and funny quote of the day to end things off: Justin: "you aren't going to make me get up at some crazy hour to stand in line for blender are you?" me: "no, we all ready have a blender. but I might need something else..we will have to see". Justin: "groaaaaan"
hahaha!


No comments:
Post a Comment