So i've been thinking about starting a blog for a while and I think I am going to try it out and see how well I do at this. I've never been a big journal writer even though I think it it important. I've always told myself that I don't need to write it down because i'll remember how I felt, or what happened, or what started a particular thought process....but more often then not I forget. So I'm going to try and be better at documenting my life or rather our life!
And let's face it...a good percentage of married people start blogs to share with friends and family. And seeing as how I got myself hitched recently, I'm going to jump on the bandwagon and make the most of this little experience. My goal is to update at least once a week until I get really good about this whole writing my thoughts down and reliving our adventures through journaling about them. And this also gives me something to do/figure out while i'm waiting for Justin to finish homework. So i'm not asking every five minutes if he is done yet..because I totally do that...only on occasion though. =)
8 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment