June 26, 2013

Canyon Lake & Goldfield Mine

Justin and I have been determined to do things differently while we are here in Arizona this summer this time around. We want to go and play tourists' and site-see, try new restaurants, and go to some shows we wouldn't normally get to do in Utah, Idaho, or California. I'm not real comfortable leaving Elena with someone I don't know very well (or their kids for that matter) so I told Justin "We will just have to do things where we can bring her with us." So that is what we are doing. Last Saturday (June 22) we went for a drive Justin had picked out and got a little ways into it and decided to turn around before we had an all out scream fest in the backseat. Elena is not real keen on being in her seat for a long period of time. (I think we broke her a little when we drove from Utah to Arizona.) We were able to see some of the beautiful views of the land Arizona has to offer and we found a cool old mining town on our way home.

Our Drive Around Canyon Lake 


















Goldfield Ghost Town & Mine 

No comments:

Post a Comment