April 10, 2013

Projects for Baby

So here are some of the other projects and crafty things I've been working on to keep myself busy. My goal was to have all the baby projects completed before April, and I did it!! These have all been done since the last week of March, I'm just now getting around to taking pictures of them so I can document.

Counted Cross Stitch:
I still have to stitch her name, date of birth, and weight on it, but I don't know any of those details yet so that part will have to wait.


Disappearing Four Patch Quilt:
I found this idea on Pinterest and thought I would give it a try. Here is the tutorial I followed: Disappearing Four Patch Quilt. I did have to make some adjustments as I went along, but with the help from my Mom, it wasn't too bad to do. I would have never finished it without her though.




Headbands and Hair bows:

No comments:

Post a Comment