February 25, 2013

Pregnancy Update: 33 Weeks


 How far along? 33 Weeks (as of Saturday 2/23/13)

Total weight gain: 17 lbs

Maternity Clothes? I still have enough clothes that fit my baby bump, but its getting bigger faster now. I may need to go shopping for these last 2 months.

Stretch marks? haven't noticed any yet. I lotion up like crazy.

Sleep: I haven't been getting the best night's sleep lately due to not being able to get comfortable or baby moving

Miss Anything? I miss being able to comfortably sit and sleep.

Movement: She moves a lot in the mid-afternoons and evenings

Food cravings: I crave fruity things like shakes/smoothies, frozen yogurt, and the regular fruits. Also, chocolaty things too.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really. A Corn dog made me sick last week.

Gender: GIRL

Belly Button in or out? The bottom half is still in, but the top half is starting to poke out a little

Wedding rings on or off? On! When I remember to put it on

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, and a little moody from time to time from being really uncomfortable on certain days.

Looking forward to: Being my normal size again.

No comments:

Post a Comment