June 20, 2011

Birthday Loot

So I know its been like two weeks, but I have finally spent all my birthday money, and I couldn't be happier with my new things. This isn't to brag, I'm just so excited to use all of these things that I have to share it everyone! (which is like...all of the 3 people who read my blog...so I don't feel too bad about it) haha


I got this baby a while back, but I knew that it was partly for my birthday when we purchased it. I love it! I've used it on a few projects and it is sooo wonderful and pretty easy to use!

Beaded Ruffle Top Sling Back Sandal - maurices.com
I got these babies at Maurices. I saw them like 3 weeks ago and decided I had to have them. But I didn't like the price they were at. I went in to buy them last week in Rexburg and they were all gone! So I went to Idaho Falls this week to check if they had them and they did, and they were on sale! whohoo! Thanks Justin!

Ruched Sleeve Top with Dot Rosettes - maurices.com
I got this cute shirt from Maurices as well. And I got it on sale from a promotion they had that if you charged it to the store credit card you get 30% off. So I did. And turned around and paid it off with the birthday cash. Thanks Cheryl!

Oversize Open Stitch Sweater - maurices.com
This shirt is so comfortable its crazy! And it looks amazing dressed up or casual. (Maurices)

Butterfly and Bead Cluster Earrings - maurices.com
I love these earrings I got. The ones I got are in the grey tones and don't have the butterfly charms. (Maurices)


A Rotary Cutter, but in Red/Pink


Self Healing 18x24 Cutting Board. The other side is lt.purple!


Clear 6x24 Ruler, so I can cut straight and measure correctly


Pearl Head Sewing Pins. I hated the ones I had from a sewing class I took a while back.


A new pattern to make pencil skirts.

I also got 3 yards of the most beautiful deep purple fabric you've ever seen and felt on your skin. I have several projects I going to use it for. (I'll post pictures of them when they get done.)
I got all those things from JoAnn's on sale & used coupons so I could buy the pink top. Thanks Mom!


My first Blu-ray movie! I love this show. I crack up every time I watch it.


I got a couple of decorative frames kinda like this one from DI. And some spray paint from Walmart so that I could paint them and make one into a cute mirror, and the larger one into a jewelry holder. Once I finish them I will show pictures! I'm way excited about them!


And Finally, I got myself and EOS lip balm. I have wanted one for like...ever. Seriously every time I would check out at Walmart I would see them there and tell Justin I want one. But I never broke down and bought one...until now. I love it. It is so fun and tasty. I got the summer fruit one and it tastes like starbursts. Thanks Grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment