Exhibit A:
Exhibit B:
And if you need a better view of the damage:
So here's what happened. I got this awesome nail polish that I was super excited about. It was the perfect color for summer! So I decided to test it out first on my toes. I go into the bathroom sit on the toilet and start shaking it. Then all of s sudden its no longer in my hand. I look down and I all see is pink...everywhere. I pick up the bottle and the top is completely broken off. Like...the brush part was still connected to the spiral glass part! Needless to say it took forever to clean up and took most of the nail polish remover I had left on hand.
Since I've been married, I have broken more glass things now then I have ever before. It must be my mom's doing or something. For all those years of saying "we can't have nothing nice" she must have known that everything I did to break/damage/ruin my mom's things will in turn make me do it worse to my things now.
Such is life.


Looks kinda cool on the floor!! Ok well I'm glad I'm not the only clumsy one, I feel the same way. Ever since we've been married most things break because of me. And the light bulbs ALWAYS blow when I flip the switch. Nail polish mess should be blamed on the bottle right? I find it's easier to blame others, lol.
ReplyDelete